SEALK is very concerned about the security and confidentiality of users’ Personal Information. In this regard, SEALK thus undertakes to process the Personal Data of users in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (or “GDPR”), as well as the Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to Data Processing, Files and Liberties in its current version (together the “Applicable Regulations”).
1. DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSES
When you visit the website https:// https://sealk.co/ (the “Site”), your Personal Data may be processed by SEALK for the following purposes
- To respond to your requests for information submitted via our contact form, in order to obtain information or documentation on SEALK’s activities, or to be contacted again, based on SEALK’s legitimate interest in responding to the requests made to it;
- To subscribe to the newsletter and send you information and news about SEALK’s activities, based on SEALK’s legitimate interest in informing its prospects of its offers and new products;
- To process, evaluate and follow up on job applications and arrange interviews, based on the performance of pre-contractual measures, and based on SEALK’s legitimate interest in organizing their recruitment process and recruiting qualified personnel for the positions offered.
2. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of the processing described above, your Personal Data may be communicated to SEALK’s service providers and subcontractors acting on its behalf and under its instructions, in particular to IT service providers (storage/hosting, analytical service providers) or to SEALK’s lawyers, accountants or other advisors.
3. CONSERVATION OF DATA
SEALK will keep Personal Data only for the time necessary for the purposes of processing.
The Personal Data of persons who wish to obtain information about SEALK and who have signed up for the newsletter will be kept for a maximum of three (3) years after their last contact with SEALK.
Applicants’ Personal Data will be deleted immediately if their application is not accepted. However, SEALK may retain applications and CVs for up to two years if the candidate’s profile is of interest, in order to contact the candidate for future opportunities.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, SEALK reserves the right to retain some of the Personal Data in an intermediate archive for the applicable statute of limitations in order to preserve its rights in the event of litigation.
4. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Under the conditions of the Applicable Regulations, you may exercise, at any time, the rights detailed below:
- right of access: you may obtain information on the nature, origin and use of your Personal Data. In case of transmission of your Personal Data to third parties, you can also obtain information concerning the identity or the categories of such recipients;
- right of rectification: you may request that inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data be rectified or completed;
- right to erasure: you may request the erasure of your Personal Data, in particular if your Personal Data are no longer necessary for the processing carried out. SEALK shall proceed to the erasure of the Personal Data as soon as possible, except in the cases provided for by the Applicable Regulations;
- right to limitation of processing: you may request that your Personal Data be made temporarily inaccessible in order to limit their future processing in the situations provided for by the Applicable Regulations;
- right to object: you may object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override such interests, rights and freedoms or if it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- right to portability: in the circumstances provided for by the Applicable Regulations, you may request to receive communication of the Personal Data you have submitted to SEALK, in a structured and commonly used format;
- the right to communicate instructions regarding the processing of your Personal Data in the event of your death.
You may exercise these rights by writing to: email@example.com
In case of complaint, you can also contact the CNIL, which is the French authority in charge of the protection of Personal Data, whose headquarters are located at 3 Place de Fontenoy – 75007 Paris.
The Site uses a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on a user’s hard drive by the server of a web page. Cookies allow us to provide additional functionality to the Site or help us analyze the use of the Site more accurately. You are informed that during your visits to the Site, SEALK may install the following categories of cookies on your terminal equipment:
Audience measurement cookies:
- The purpose of these cookies is to produce statistics concerning visits to the Site: tests, measurements and analysis of audience, attendance, navigation and performance.
- Their operation is based on an identification of “unique visitors” which then allows to measure the number of visits, the number of pages seen, the duration and the path of navigation, the activity and the interactivity of the visitor with the Site, the frequency of visits (Site or pages of the Site), the performance of various pages of the Site…
- These cookies allow us to understand how users arrive on the Site and to reconstruct their journey. They also allow us to adapt the Site to users’ requests and browsing preferences.
- In this respect, SEALK uses Google Analytics.
When you visit our Site, you can choose to accept or decline the cookies we use.
If you wish to refuse the cookies necessary for the operation of the Site, you can do so by using the settings of your browser. In this regard, you are advised that by setting your browser to refuse these necessary cookies, certain features, pages, areas of the Site may not be accessible, for which SEALK cannot be held responsible.
Ready to make deal sourcing smarter
Sealk is an artificial intelligence solution dedicated to facilitate deal sourcing for the M&A, Private Equity and Consulting industries